Graduate students and advanced undergraduates are invited to submit abstracts from all fields of linguistics for oral presentations (20 minutes plus 10 minutes for discussion) and poster presentations.
The deadline for abstract submissions is October 31st 2017 extended to November 7th 2017.
Notification of Acceptance: November 30th 2017 December 8th 2017
- Submissions are limited to two per author, with at most one paper being single-authored.
- Submissions may not exceed one page including keywords, references, examples and figures.
- Abstracts, including data and references (the list of references may be omitted if necessary), must not exceed one A4 pages in length, have 2.5 cm (1 inch) margins on all sides, and be set in Times New Roman with a 12pt font (abstract template can be found here).
- The submission must be anonymous and not reveal the identity of the author(s) in any way.
- Please indicate whether your abstract should be considered for oral presentation, poster presentation, or for both.
- Abstracts must be submitted in PDF format through EasyChair by October 31st 2017 extended to November 7th 2017
Accepted authors will have the opportunity to submit to the proceedings of ConSOLE. Information will be provided about this shortly after the conference.
We would like to thank the large number of people who helped with the review process, particularly for getting the reviews done on time!